...simply said...






Money for Nothing and your Chicks for Free

Well OK here's a quick one cause i'm exhausted and feeling like crap...

After a great day, that is!!


Norwood Food, Wine and Music Festival today! it was fantastic! Especially cause it was right down the street from my house (chewah.. ppl coming to MY neighbourhood!) What is it about? Food, wine and music! The restaurants and wineries set up stalls all along the street (which is closed off) and you buy small versions of the meals and basically sit and enjoy the atmosphere. Sandy and friends and Mark's parents and Stella and Frank and Housemates and tons of others were all there. Pics up later.. gotta get them from Sandy. Yes, I got *ahem* just oh-so-slightly err.. lightheaded. What! It was really hot!! So what if i couldn't walk straight!! (which adds to my feeling like crap)

then..

Mark Knopfler concert at night. I'm not the biggest Dire Straits fan, but Mark is. (funny about the name thing) BUT after this concert, I have a much bigger appreciation for them. That guy makes the guitar SING!! And unlike many artists, he sounds so much better live.


OK this is where the blog ends cause
1. I have lectures all day starting at 9am and need my beauty sleep.
2. I woke up with a sore throat which has developed into a sore throat + runny nose and I know my head is not hurting cause of a hangover. All prac & tutes on this week with THE WEDDING.
3. No pics lah.. how boring.. =(
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.