...simply said...






...

Darn uni enrol system!!!!!! The first time I used you it took me a whole day to figure out. This year I thought it would be a breeze. Then you change and I have to re-figure you out. Missed out on the 'better' classes cause I gave up the first time. Now I have to go for a class at 6 pm!!!!Just when I'm getting the hang of how you work, you freeze because you are only active within certain hours.

Go enrol yourself you *&^%$# enrol system!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.