...simply said...






Home sweet.....

Hey people!

Today is the last day of the NAPSA congress, and I'm skipping the lectures cause I wanna go shopping. (Shhh..) I feel this is going on for too long, and i've found out I'm not the only one who feels this way. All the camps I've been to be it school or church or Brats or leadership camps have always been 3-5 days long and this week long congress is making me miss home very much. (Ahh.. the comfort of my own bed...) All the pub-crawling and clubbing and pressure to consume vast amounts of alcoholic beverages is really tiring as well, especially when things get messy. On a nicer note, I have had fun too, though I feel that this congress is aimed more towards the more senior students.. they're heaps here that have finished their degrees and are doing placements, so they obviously know so much more and want to find out so much more about what to expect etc etc.. But me being a naive + blur firstie is a bit of a blurcase. Met some great ppl .. and now have been told that I look Vietnamese, Thai, Taiwainese, mixed and, newest addition is HAWAIIAN. (for those who know me, my ancestry as far as I know shows that I am a purebreed Chinese..hehe) Also talked to this really nice New Zealander and am so fascinated with her accent. It might be a bit 'tarnished' cause she's originally from South Africa, but it's really cool!

Now i'm wondering whether or not to stay back after the congress and explore Bris cause it's a fair way from Adelaide and it's not like i'll come here as often as my trips to Melbourne. So exhausted from my non-stop activities and I have stuff to do at home before I go home to Msia for another whirlwind of 20 days. (I'll be home.. for Ang Pows.. la la la....) So far my conclusion has been to stay for 2 days.

Anyway, time to go shopping now. Have to brainstorm on what to do with my hair which has apparently gotten used to dry Adelaide and is poufing out in humid Brisbane.


Luv luv to all!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.