...simply said...






Honey, I'm HOME!

Hey everyone!

FYI, I am home in M'sia and contactable at my brand spankin new Maxis prepaid no 0129117396 or at my brand spankin new home 6203 4478.

First of all, for all who don't know, I am not living 31, Jalan SS19/4, Subang Jaya anymore, but now have migrated to Desa Hartamas. Ask my mom for directions... I'm still feeling so friggin lost.

Anyway, got back yesterday, reunion dinner time, quite tired cause i could barely fall asleep on the plane. The 2 times I managed to keep my eyes shut and actually fall into some sort of shallow sleep, I was woken up by flight attendants
1. asking me if i want a 'light meal' (No, I would prefer sleep, thank you)
2. telling me to buckle up cause of 'turbulence'. hah! the plane was hardly wobbly!
Hardly slept the night before cause I had to pack my bags in a hurry (starting at 9 pm) cause me being my genius self locked myself out of my own house because I had gone out the night before with my key in my jacket pocket and left my jacket at home. Along with my mobile (which I now realise I rely on very much) For some reason I could remember Mark's home no which is strange cause I usually can never remember numbers except my own and those that are dialled extremely frequently. So I got him to contact someone else to get my housemate's no, but housemate was not answering. Bleurgh. At least I was saved by Illona who gave me refuge from near anxiety attacks and a roof over my head.

Anyhow, here are some pics of some happenings in between Congress and flight MH138 from Adelaide to Kuala Lumpur


Mark's surprise party

Yes, I officially pulled off my first attempt at throwing a surprise party. Lotsa planning and stealing phone numbers and smsing and emailing and collaborating with partner-in-crime, Mr Franky T. about 2 weeks before the party AND during travelling.

But party was a success (it WAS a surprise!) Everybody (i hope) had fun esp with karaoke. I think many would agree that banning housemate Phil from karaoke is a good idea. When he sings, you don't quite know whether to laugh or cry cause it is THAT bad. In the words of Mark's dad, 'He can release new versions of the songs cause it sounds nothing like the original'


The man who redefined karaoke. (I didn't say in a good way)


Before...


Yay! Good number of ppl came


Birthday boy and parents


Birthday boy and uni friends


Partner-in-crime making Sangria


More karaoke




After that, went to a club down the road and the guys played pool while us girls hit the dance floor. Ok, music was pretty average, but it was good to work off all the tension. Finally got home at 4am. =)


Next day, his mom made a Gourmet birthday lunch/dinner with


Oysters au naturale



Slurp!



Sushi, octopus, dolmante, rollmops, olives and artichokes and pesto dip in the middle.. (drool..)

and Orange Chicken which unfortunately has not been photographed AND trifle!!! wooooh!!



...and then Victor Harbour

A fairy penguin in its burrow



View from Granite Island



You cannot walk, you can only fall.

Because my heels were giving me a lot of pain, I decided to walk AROUND Granite Island BAREFOOT. Not so smart, Quin. After awhile, each step was like walking on needles esp cause my feet were sore and raw from dancing. So, I 'borrowed' Mark's shoes... they were a tad too big for me though..

Call me, ppl!!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.