...simply said...






Home sweet other home

On a lighter note, it's great to be back, though I think I'm missing home more than I did when I came last year. Back to uni and bills and household chores and waking up early.

Had an absolutely fantastic time in Malaysia. THANK YOU to all my beloved kawans for a very memorable holiday!!!

Not been doing much yet.. mainly catching up on sleep and organizing my room - which is big, yet getting quite cluttered. Also trying to get my head around my classes and books and pracs and lecturers and notes.

Housemates are enjoying the 'strange' stuff I brought back (heong peah, sesame biscuits, sesame balls, peanut biscuits....) Went over to see my neighbours, the old Italian couple and gave them some yummies as well and got showered with kisses and fed lemonade and chocolate while being told more stories about Italy and migration and work and bingo and grandkids and Elliot's 'mits' (mates)... Oh I love my neighbours - they are the cutest couple ever!

Planning to go to the gym later on and need a nap now so.. later!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.