...simply said...






=P

Hi everyone..

Sorry I've been AWOL for awhile. For once, it's not entirely my fault. I've shifted now, and my new house does not have internet. Nor a house phone. It's sad.

Am having a rather bad day. I've woken up late, missed the bus by a few minutes, run out of print quota, have the printer break down on me and miss my first lecture because of all of the above. I feel like just going home and sleeping the day away. Am highly irate!!!

OK. Going to try to make it to Lecture No 2.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.