...simply said...






BORED

I'm selling a printer on Ebay!

HP photosmart 335


~~~~


2 hours not working, my very empty looking planner staring me in the face, I'm feeling kinda bored.


A WHOLE week (ok, 5 days) with nothing to do????? I will melt away in Boredomland. But I need the rest.

Hehe.. I complain when i have too much to do, but it's far worse with nothing to do.


I'm missing home. I realise I miss home when I'm bored cause I feel guilty with nothing to do here in Aust, but home = Relax and Chill.

I miss my parents and my brothers and coffeeshop and mamak food =(

I even miss mom's horribly tasteless homely food.

I kinda miss my purple room. Although purple has hardly been my favourite colour for years now.

I miss watching Astro.

I miss warm weather. I've had enough of f***ing winter. Bleh. =P Maybe the grey skies are responsible for my grey mood.

I miss cheap food!

I miss my Msian friends. =( As the years go by I feel high school and SAM days slip further and further into The Past.

I *kinda* miss playing golf. Anyone wants to buy me a golf set?


Ah well. I should try to tidy up my room and let Vivaldi keep me company. It's difficult when there is no storage room!!! But it's better than moping around..
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.