...simply said...






>=|

Am feeling extremely grumpy and have decided to isolate myself from humans for their protection.

For today at least.

URGH.. I have seriously had enough of exams. I am mainly pissed at myself for wasting 2 days out of 4 precious days to study for the most difficult paper of all. And that stems from being unable to focus and prioritize??!!!

Stress + a lot of shit happening in my life. OK, not too much, it definetely could be worse, but I'm just frustrated and annoyed with certain situations, things and people.

Yes, I am allowed to be a bitchy grump for one day.

Wanted to get up at 4, with 3 hours of sleep last night, but no... i kept putting my alarm on snooze and resetting it somehow in my unconscious state. Till 7am. So for 3 hours I had very disturbed sleep. Finally got up on the wrong side of the bed feeling extremely tired and irate because of a nightmare - i dreamt i kept sleeping through my alarm and finally woke up 1/2 hour after my paper had started. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The worse thing is that I'd had RED BULL at 10 pm. That stuff usually keeps me buzzing for at least a day. But no...... I had to get sleepy 2 hours after. C'mon. If TAURINE + CAFFEINE + SUGAR doesn't work on me, what will???


___


Maybe I should go for a run and get this out of my system. But that would involve people and other living objects. I'll pass.

I shall just struggle through today and tomorrow till 6pm. Hopefull this mega pissed-offness would have dissipated by then.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.