...simply said...






Quin the Student Guide.

Am sitting at Learning Connection, City East, UNISA. Waiting for 10 mins to pass so I can go home. Been working as a Student Guide and love the fun bits of my job - like taking a group of students on a wine centre / art museum tour, talking to students while hoping they somewhat understand me, etc etc.

Really, I'm paid to socialize.

And to surf the net / read a book ... waste time while waiting for new students to come register.

Today is my last day, and it's been pretty uneventful so far. Normal stuff - registering students, helping them find accomodation, taking them around uni (faster than giving directions), telling them how to apply for work visas.. blablabla..

I wanna blog about my Melbourne trip! Wait till I find time to do it. =)

Have to go to the Federal Police office after this to get my police check sorted out for my Canadian PR application (???) . Sent it to them, they sent it back cause wrong name of organization. Sent it to the again, they sent it back saying I need to get my fingerprint. Before wasting more money on stamps, I'd better get it properly looked at and double checked! Such a waste of time.

Hmmm.. I hope it's not cold outside. Left my jacket at home AND locked my keys in the house this morning. Not very smart, I know.

5 mins to go.

I still have a sore and swollen throat. Lisa came down with tonsillitis + pharyngitis. Many new int students sick. Mark had gastro. So just a sore throat is not too bad?

I seem to have lost 3 kilos. Mark was saying how I look like i've lost weight. I didn't believe him till i weighed myself at the gym. I don't know what happened! I wasn't even trying. Maybe it was all the walking in Melb. And my throat is not really encouraging me to eat.

Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on. Don't put it back on.

But we know it will happen. =P

The day I'm 55 kg, is the day I will celebrate ... with ... dinner?? No.. hmm.. chocolate?? No... Hmm.. new clothes!

OK! It's time to go!

Oh no.. do I hear rain?????!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.