...simply said...






And the beat goes on...

Mommie would say 'Don't think that just because you're young, you are invinsible. You need to rest, you know!'

These few days have been crazy. I really haven't stopped since exams finished last Tuesday.


Wed:
10-12 pm
Work at Uni doing my lovely Student Guide work helping students (mainly Indian) find accomadation. I hate to say this, but most of the Indian guys are so rude and seem to look down on me cause I'm a female. And they have attrocious phone manners. It's kinda difficult cause I'm there to ASSIST them in finding the right accomodation, but sorry mate, I'm not gonna do the hunting and calling and choosing for you to hand you a place on a platter.

12.30 - 5 pm
Work at Locher (data entry).


Thurs:
9-3 pm
Work at pharmacy

till 7.30 pm
Shopping (or attempting to - i didn't buy anything!) at Harbourtown.

8-late
Dinner with Mel and Ollie and Tati and Abel at Red Ochre


Fri
9-5:
Work at Locher

9-late
Party @ Ryota's

late-super late (err.. 4am?)
Germany vs Argentina. We went to watch the game at a bar near Mark's place and at 80 minutes they kicked us out saying they wanna close, could we please go upstairs. Fine. Whaddaya know, just before EXTRA TIME they kick us out of the place!!! 'Du-uh.. it's on SBS" says the security guard. Please. if you don't advertise you're showing the game if you don't plan on letting us watch it!!!



Sat:
9-5
Work at pharmacy

9-late
SUPPOSED to go for Olli's party, but .....
7.30 PM - 9.15 AM
Mark came over to use my internet to pay his rent and the both of us were so exhausted we passed out at 7.30 and only regained full consciousness the next morning! So amazing.. I don't think I've ever slept 14 hours straight before! I kinda regret not making it for his house-warming party, and I thought it would be quite amusing cause the party the night before was 90% Asian, Olli's party would probably be 90% Caucasian.. with lots of Finnish people?? And I haven't seen him for a while too! But somehow, I think I hit the brick wall.


Sun:
2-7 pm
Pot luck at Mark's. A somewhat disappointing affair thanks to no-shows.

8-10 pm
Dinner at Mehrasa's house. OMG! She put on an amazing Persian feast! I think I should hire her as my personal chef!!!


Mon:
8.30-2.30pm
Work at Locher

3-4pm
Student guide meeting at uni which i was LATE for cause it started at 2.30 but i honestly thought it was 3!!

5.30-11pm
Work at the RAAF base


And here I am updating my blog at 2am after packing for tomorrow. =P

Plans for tomorrow.
Tues:
6-7.30am
Gym

8-6pm
Work at Locher

6.30-8pm
Dinner with Mark's parents

8.30pm
Leave for Melbourne!!!!


Ok, I'm feeling quite tired just writing all that. And I don't see it stopping soon, not till next Tuesday anyways. I'm really excited about Melbourne. Hopefully I will find my black bomber jacket I've been looking for for so long. And some pretty things. Will be so great to see my little Jia Min after so long too!!!

Hopefully it won't be too cold! It's so cold in my room right now I am breathing steam.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:44 am

winter?! cool. enjoy yourself in Melbbbbb =D    



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.