...simply said...






RoAAaaaRrR

TO ALL MY FELLOW AUGUST BUDDIES.......

Beatrice !
Wendy!
(sorry, I knew, just wasn't thinking!)
Kathleen !
Melvyn !
Pei Ling !
Lara !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Many many hugs and kisses with my fluffy scratchy Leo mane.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:15 am

whut bout wendy =(    



1:09 pm

And a happy birthday to you, too! ^_^

*huggles*

I hope the card I sent you reached you ... otherwise I'm suing the mail service. XD    



10:52 pm

hehe

happie birthday quinz!!!!! haf a great year okies!!! come back then we can meet up again! =P

**huggies my fellow tigresssssss**

=wendy=    



3:55 pm

Hey thanks! I sent you an sms on ur birthday. not sure if you receive it tho. Hav a nice day!    



11:21 am

Happy bday all! Yes thank you for the cards and smses!!! Love you all. =)

Can you believe we are 21??!!    



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.