...simply said...






Euphoric tiredness

Am waiting for Charmain to come so I can dye her hair *rubs hands in glee*

Have been so tired lately. SO so so much work at uni, in addition to my very busy weekend. (Weekends should be at least 3 days!)

And I slept like 3 hours last night cause i was thinking and thinking about my proposed placement in Germany!! THis has never been done in my course. Ever. Kinda sad. So I will have to either do an exchange, or, as I am already doing, trusting my darling Svenja to find me a pharmacy that will take me in.

*fingers crossed so tightly they are losing blood*

I'm kinda baging on a lot of things here. That I can come up with the $$. That I can find learn some decent German in a year. That I will actually have a place to work in. That, hopefully, someone will be nice and adopt me for a month.

.....!!!! *exited*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.