...simply said...






It's June!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've last blogged. In fact, I can't believe how quickly time has flown this year. It seems not too long ago, (yet long enough!) I was celebrating Christmas with Mark and my family. Hmm..

It's nearly time to say goodbye to the first half of my 2nd last year of uni. Exams are in 2 weeks, somebody please get me stressed. I'm really enjoying third year though. I've never studied so, well, not hard, but consistently for a whole semester. Have mantained a 70% (in fact, I got 70 in 4 out of 6 of my tests! And if I do some calculations, the average of the other 2 might end up being 70% as well.. haha..) It might cause some nerds diligent students to go "What are you happy about?? Only 70%??" But considering how I usually do not study at all till a month before exams, I think I'm pretty contented. In my first year I didn't even know when we had tests! Geezz.. how in the world did I get into the pharmacy course. And stay here.. hehe.. But I wouldn't change a thing! I'll give up all the distinctions in the world to be able to experience new things and meet new people and have a life less ordinary.

But life has been pretty simple lately, and I like it. Seems to revolve around uni, some studying here and there, Mark, work, a few special friends and trying to figure out what I want out of life. Let's not even talk about getting rich. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life from this year to the next. My lease expires in August. What to do in terms of accomodation? Rent a room? A unit? Sub-lease? Go buy a caravan? Should I aim for honours? Does it really make a difference? My interest is not there right now but will I regret it and wish I'd worked harder for greater benefits down the track? Am I just lazy? Should I do a placement oversease? If yes, where in the world?? - literally. Somewhere in Europe? Can't speak the language, but hey, it's a challenge. America? Too many Americans there, Mark says. Haha. Family's applying for Canadian PR - should I give that place a shot? Some random country like Slovakia? Probably not. I'm adventurous, but not crazily so. What about money? How much to save? Wait. How TO save?? Where's all my money going? How to make more money? $_$ What about PR? Are they changing the rules? What's this about working 3 years before getting PR? Pfftt..unfair, unfair.



Sometimes I think I think too much. I think I should blog more.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.