...simply said...






Mug and Warmer

On Wednesday night, Mark and I and a Venezualian couple had dinner at Lungomare, Glenelg. The food was really good, but 'petite' as Tatiana put it. We had a laugh about it because we were so brutally honest. Quality, not quantity.

Our bellies half empty (half full?) we trotted around the corner to a chocolate shop for dessert. I can't believe I've never been there. Had a Belgian waffle with liquid chocolate and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. And.... Hot chocolate made with melted dark chocolate. The waffle was exquisite and the drink was to die for, but what got me the most was what it came it.

They call it a mug and warmer, and that's precisely what it is. It looks like a mug + oil burner. A tealight sat under the mug, in the burner thingy and heated up the chocolate. It was an AWESOME invention!!!

So I'm wondering where I can get one. The ones on eBay are all electric or USB powered, but there's something so deliciously romantic about it using a candle.

By the way, the chocolate shop is called Bracegirdle's House of Fine Chocolate. On Jetty Road. Now I wish I was living in Glenelg =)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.