...simply said...






Crunch MUNCH Time

This is as close as I'll get to hobo-ness. Woke up pretty late today, quarter to 10, after a late night up studying (or semi-studying - if you demand brutal honesty). For someone who usually gets up before 8 on most days, this is pretty late! The first thing that hit me was 'Gee.. it's so warm!' Yes, it was a warm day, but the temperature difference at 8am and 10am is quite noticeable!

So I got up. And had cereal + yoghurt for breakfast. Started Mark's car, which he left in my care while he globe-trots to Perth *sob* without me, and resisted the temptation to drive somewhere. Did some washing up, cleaned and scrubbed the kitchen then did a little studying before browsing blogs and downloading songs. Before i knew it, it was lunch-time and I gladly trotted off to the kitchen again for some chow. Had an incredibly authentic eggplant + fish porridge + stir fried vege combo that Mark somehow produced from his white man hands. Then I attempted to study again before falling asleep. When I got up, it was almost dinner time (!!!). Wanted to keep my schnitzel as tomorrow's lunch at work, so I had instant noodles (Carlos: 'Are you simplifying your diet too?') and am now wasting time online again. BTW, exam period is very bad for waistline. As you can probably tell.

I feel like dessert now.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.