...simply said...






New Look

Like my new blog?? Gotta love free blog templates, this took me less than 10 minutes. =D

It's a pukey green colour but I love the design and somehow, the green looks acceptable. By far the best I've seen. I think my last one was so unique, but no doubt the template has some flaws, and I got tired of purple. Let's see how this one turns out.

Will play with it the next time I get bored with studying Pharmacology.

Any ideas?


But my laptop has a widescreen and it doesn't stretch to accomodate it. =(

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.