...simply said...






Bored....



As you can gauge from the number of times I've updated my blog since I revamped it, I AM BORED.

It seems that swot vac is the most productive time of the year when I cook more, eat more, clean more, writing more, talk more, shop more........... *guilty smile*

Speaking of which, nation-wide sales are on! Let me say that again
*ATTENTION GIRLS, METROSEXUALS, BOYS AND GIRLS, SALES ARE ON!!!*
Once a year, just before the end of financial year, almost all shops have huge clearance sales. Usually the likes of 50% off!

... Which is an excuse for my shopping. ("Hey if I *ahem* need stuff, might as well get it while it's cheap right??")

Like....

I FOUND MY MUG AND WARMER!

Had a dinner date with Mel at the Perfect Cup, which makes some pretty awesome wood oven pizzas, then went down to Glenelg for that famous mug and warmer hot chocolate. It is pretty good, but my tongue was still sorta numb from the Forest Berries on the Aussie Outback pizza. Such an incredibly strong taste - it feels like some thing you should be smelling, not tasting. In any case, the taste lingered for a long time and numbed my tastebuds =(

SO.... we had the bright idea of just asking them if they sold the mug and warmer cause I've searched Ebay and could not find it, and "If it's not on Ebay, it doesn't exist". Says Ebay anyway.

Whaddaya know! They do sell it! Not exactly cheap at $19.90, but I figured it is pretty worth it and shall by my Splurge of The Week. Splurge too because I bought Mark a set. Yes, I know I am so sweet. =P



I finally have my own!

http://www.designawards.com.au/ADA/04-05/Consumer/051/051.htm


Thank you, Alex Liddy!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:03 am

This Color is awesome! I've never thought of much this type of coffee mug I found. however, I want to buy those type of mug for myself
Thank Dear for Sharing

Jadesara    



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.