...simply said...






I'm supposed to be relaxed after exams?

Yes! Exams are over! OK, they were over on Thursday, but I finally have time to breathe. Right after exams, stayed up all night till about 4am, just chatting and coffee place-crawling (as opposed to pub-crawling) as one by one shut up for the night. It was really nice cause the last exam was so tiring. Real 101% concentration for 3 1/2 hours, so that I could barely recall my name at the end of it. Stoned! Was in an exhausted, but happy state. Attempted to club at PJ O'Brien's but we got there at 1am, and by then Ladies' Night free drinks were over, and I reckon they made the music bad so we would get off the dance floor and start buying drinks. Didn't feel like drinking and I didn't touch a drop all night. Would have danced if the music was any better.

Anyhow, Friday I welcomed my new furniture (new couch and new outdoor setting!) which just look awesome now. It's amazing how furniture can make a place look so different. Also met Potential New Housemate, a guy from Lima, Peru. He seems quite nice, but like Phil, maybe a little exited intimidated by us girls.

And on Saturday, was out the whole day from 9am till about 2am on a wine tour then dinner then Mel's surprise party. Wine tour was great... down in McLaren Vale.. was a cold day (hello??? Mr Weather, it's almost summer!!!) and maybe we rushed a little between wineries, but it was a really good trip. I got a little car sick from sitting in the backseat and talking sideways and a little irritated at a certain somebody's inconsiderateness, but still had a blast. THe day couldn't get more packed then that cause straight after to Yiing Fei's party at her house and then dinner at a really nice Thai restaurant. And all through dinner, was attempting to plan Mel's party. Next time, one or two people do the planning and let other people know. Gosh.. all that whispering and toilet trips, of course she would know! As if she's not sharp enough... hehe...

So by Sunday, I was extremely exhausted. And Allan's music was having a great weekend sale. Of course, I couldn't go on Saturday, so I had to squeeze it in on Sunday. Managed to score a reasonable deal, and really, by now I'm a little tired of all that researching on pianos, that I just got the Yamaha P60, just the one I wanted and it was the last in the shop! Got a stool thrown in as well and a stand for cheap. Wish I had more time to look at sheet music (dammit!) but maybe we'll save that for another day. Then rushing around cleaning up the house and getting ready for the bbq. Got to use my outdoor setting! OH tiredness... good thing people left early-ish, and it wasn't yet another late night. Attempted to write my Pharmaceutics report that is due pretty soon, but passed out at 8.30 and didn't get up till 8.30 the next morning.

So yes, it was a very packed weekend and all I wanna do now is relax and do nothing (maybe clean up my room) but have to get ready for lunch with Josh before he heads back to Canada (in time for winter *snicker*) and then getting my hair cut after a long, long time.

Maybe tomorrow I relax.............................
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.