...simply said...






Who says friendships are forever

I simply cannot get over how quickly time flies and how this year has just shot right past me. Yet when I think about things that have happened this year, I feel they are such old memories. It's amazing that exactl a year ago, my life was so different (and yet similiar) and filled with different people. It's amazing how life is like that.. like you are standing in front of conveyor belt with things passing right in front of you.

Other than that, life has been full of ups and downs, and thankfully, pretty good for the most part of it. I have 'officially' lost a friend who was very dear to me years ago, cause it turns out I don't care about him enough (???) I still honestly don't know what I did or didn't do, and how someone can jump to conclusions and not even care just like that. I refused to let it get to me, I don't wish to spend any more emotional energy on something that will come to nothing. Simply said, I don't care and I don't want to care! I don't see what it is I have done!!! But some people are like that I suppose. Refusing to accept change. Yes, maybe I have changed, maybe you have changed, but that's what we are supposed to do! We can't be 7 all our lives, as nice as that would be. Yes, I have responsibilities - I have to work and study, sorry if I can't spend all my free time with you! It was nice while it lasted, sorry you feel you have to come to such drastic measures. Adious amigo.

But on the other hand, I have a job trial today at a pharmacy. Plsplsplspls let this one work out. I'm so tired of being rejected because pharmacies want experienced people, and grown-ups with a lot of time and no classes to go to, but hey! We are future pharmacists... surely you'd want to get to know us??!! It was quite ironic cause the same night I got The Phonecall, Mark gave me a pep-talk on preserverance and said that he'll help me secure a job next year. Surely this must be a sign....

Alright.. don't want to be late. gotta run!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.