...simply said...






Why it is hard for me to lose weight

Yeah ok, life has been a little mundane lately, what with exams coming up and me trying to study and all. Today has been a prime example of how I simply function better when I'm dead busy and trying to pack a million things in a day. And get a lot more done too.

So I only had a class from 8-9am today, and thought 'wowie! got the whole day to study!' But as fate would have it, it is now 4 am and no study has been done. Ended up skipping that sole lecture cause the lecturer accidentaly handed out the notes yesterday instead of today as she probably intended to. "Yes Prof, we forgive you..." Had to go see the doctor at 9 am about my UTI and dragged Sandy with me cause then I would be done in no time and we could go to Harbour Town for a couple of hours to get some shopping (gym clothes and christmas pressies for me) done. She's good fun, a fantastic shopping partner, and we discovered another fact that further reinforces our theory that we were seperated at birth. We both have the blood type B+. Rare enough to represent only 2% of the population, what are the chances??!!!

So anyway, I ended up getting stuff to do a french manicure as well because I've always wanted one but they cost about $45 to get it done. Armed with cuticle oil, the 2 french manicure colours, top coat, buffer, shaper and orange wood sticks, there went another 1 1/2 hours of my day. But look at the results! Couldn't be happier. I think french manicures are so incredible elegant yet are so simple. Took a while to get the 'white smile' right, but it really is simple. Then of course there is always one trouble maker finger that continuously smudges or smears and just doesn't get done

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That was after 2 hours spent in lalaland cause I was feeling so tired from my 6 am exercise stint that left me quite energized yet incredibly tired at the same time. Maybe early morning RPM is just not for some people.

And of course, I've been feasting on gourmet made-at-home food by Chef Mark and well, I'll just let you slobber all over the screen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A few days ago I had some sort of egg and spinach baked in a ham cup thing with roasted capsicum and turkish bread. With lovely things like capers in it. The flavour was absolutely devine and I think my description sounds so amatuer and does not really do it justice

Then, today's dinner

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mark was craving for a Chicken Parmigiana, but I can guarantee that no pub or cafe ever has done a Chickin Parmi like Mark does. I can't even think of the words to describe how good this tastes, but with roasted capsicum and cherry tomatoes in the sauce, as well as anchovies and 2 kinds of cheese, you can't really go wrong. And blue cheese salad. Mmm MMmmmmmm..

I could barely get through half my meal, but that's good cause I can enjoy it again tomorrow. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK, since I passed out at 9.30 with a full belly, I'm up now at 4, wide awake and hoping to get something done.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.