...simply said...






So Mark got creative again last night. Some wrap thing made with Danish fetta, baby spinach, capers, and SALMON was on the menu. I usually thoroughly enjoy his meals, but yesterday something just wasn't right. Maybe it was the bread... some dry-ish Lebanese bread that made my teeth hurt and the raw onions just killed me. I don't particularly like onions raw, but they've never made me want to dry-retch like they did yesterday. I felt horrible for doing it, but couldn't let all that wonderful salmon go to waste, so I sat there, picking / digging out all the onions. Of course I missed a few and the smell and taste made my head spin. Tried some mango for dessert, hoping to make the whole onion sensation go away, but it didn't work. So there I was, sitting trying to concentrate on Fluorescence Spectroscopy, feeling sorry for myself every time my tummy turned. In the end, I had to go lie down and my tummy was making some wierd noises. So much for the nice Saturday dinner. Was considering getting a bucket or something, cause there's not been many times in my life i've seriously felt on the verge of throwing up.

I didn't feel well the whole night, and I've been to the loo a few times today already, and even after breakfast, my stomach is still whinging. What's wrong with me?? Is it psychological. I'm pretty sure it is. Yuck. It's put me off onion even more. I guess never having to chop the stinkin things are fine with me.

On the same note, I made rice porridge not too long ago and of course put lots of spring onion in it. That totally ruined it, although I don't ever remember being so adverse to spring onion or onions for that matter.

Ok, gotta stop thinking about onions now. I feel like I can practically smell them now and it makes me wanna faint. =P

Is this what morning sickness feels like???
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.