...simply said...






FCUK her

No, I'm not being rude, but I've done it! I've bitten the bullet and...........





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


FCUK, for those jakuns who don't know, stands for French Connection UK.

Isn't she pretty. My 2nd bottle of perfume in my life after davidoff cool water (still my fave)
I fell in love with this the first time Martina came home with a sample on her wrist. I don't really wear perfumes cause I have an annoyingly sensitive sense of smell and overpowering smells, perfumes included, can send me straight to bed with a pounding headache that cripples me.

So I trotted off to the FCUK shop on Rundle Mall and tested if wearing it would give me a headache or make me feel ill or anything of the sort. They have other smells as well and I really liked the FCUK body which is very lemony and fresh. Too unisex and a little too dishwashing liquid-ey. When I got home, I got confused which wrist I sprayed what on, so I had to go back again and then I saw The Price. $100 for 100 mL and no smaller bottle. Ok, I don't really need a 100mL to start of with. $100!!

My answer to expensive stuff? Ebay! Scored my self the exact same thing (no imitations, thank you very much) for only about 40 bucks, postage included.

It is a pretty big bottle, taller than my hand, although I have small hands, it's a decent size for *ahem* 40 bucks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happinessss.........
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.