...simply said...






Now about..

Last post was about nice people. Now let's bitch about rude ppl. Not someone who doesn't realise he/she is rude, but ppl who think they are the coolest ever just because they 'can' be rude. Makes sense? Probably not. Not to me, anyway.

So. I went to Miss X's (let's just call her that) birthday party. Miss X is one of Mark's course mates and a supposed 'friend'. Hrmmpphh!

Let's fast forward to the later part of the party. I notice the absence of music, the CD has ended. So, not doing much, I hop over to the CD player and after going through the stacks of CDs, I choose the Chunky Custard CD. Most of you probably don't know who they are - they are an Australian entertainment band that plays catchy, upbeat, dancey songs from the 70s and 80s. I worked at one of their gigs and they are fantastica! Of course, I figure it's good party music and better than Kylie Minogue and Jewel so I pop it in, and I get a few smiles of approval and a few bopping heads.

2 minutes later, Miss X stomps in, makes some disgusted noise, picks up her remote and presses EJECT.

Quin, the notorious blur, is stunned. And not so blur this time. (Slow though). Still sitting in front of the CD player, I look up and see confused / sympathetic faces.

BITCH.

I have never known anyone to be this openly rude and I have never called anyone a bitch. But hello. Not only do I bother to come to your stupid party where nothing really happens anyway, I was trying to create some PARTY ATMOSPHERE. Anything's better than BRITNEY anyway. And it's YOUR CD, for goodness sake. Plus, don't like what I chose? Say it. How rude are you?!! Yeah i know you think you are so cool with your perfect blonde-ness and your I-advertise-push-up-bras cleavage but once people see past your superficial saccharin niceness and realise how friggin RUDE and unsincere you are, hah! Nothing but an ugly cow. You think you are cool. I have no time for you and your kind.

Keep playing Britney for all I care.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.