...simply said...






Long live

Today I was riding my bike home as usual. There is this horrible part where I have to go from a stop at a traffic light uphill for about a hundred metres.

So, imagine Quin huffing and puffing stand-riding trying to make it up the hill minus any possible embarassment (wearing a helmet is enough embarassment).

Then, this old-ish (but quite fit and good looking) fellow bike rider first overtakes then sorta rides beside me. I thought 'Oh no. Not again.', especting some form of harrasment / mocking. Instead, he asks if my bike is new, and I said yes, sort of. Then he asked if i wanted him to fix the clicky noise my bike makes when i'm pedalling. So I pulled over.

He then proceeded to expain to me how the bike worked, and there was some screw thing that was coming loose, and the front chain had the controlling thing pressing aginst it, which was causing the clicky noise. And he taught me to use the dial to adjust the diameter of the front part of the chain (i usually just play with the back ones) so...

'...you don't have to struggle so much going up the hill'


I knew it was coming.


But long live nice ppl!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.