...simply said...






Gluten.

This is not good. I have been eating too much. I think there is a traffic jam in my gut. Been enjoying the long weekend with food and movies. This is the life.

Sandy's dad popped over for a couple of days and we did the classic Hahndorf and wineries tour topped with Grumpy's pizza - the best in the world! And more food later on in the night. Of course, where there are Malaysians, there is lots of food. Taking in to account the Roast lunches at Mark and Phil's house, I can conclude that I have not eaten so much in such a short period of time.

*Quin rolls to the other end of the room to take a bite of Rum and Raisin fudge from the Hahndorf fudge shop*

So much for my plans to actually study Mandarin again. Almost a quarter of the year has gone by and there's no sign of any planning of Chinese classes. Might be taking up ballroom dancing though ($10 per year!) and Phil's dad asked if anyone was interested in exercising his friend's horses. ("What? You mean I can ride the horsies? Does he have a purple horse?")


This could be my dream come true.


Speaking of dreams, it's time to drool onto the pillow. Maybe I'll dream about galloping into the sunset on a white steed with Prince Charming. Ok. Am I mixing up my fairytales? I'm a confused person.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.