...simply said...






Stolen from Rach who stole from Will who......

Here's an idea i got from Rach's blog that has been adapted slightly.

If you wanna participate, reply to this message with your name..

and I will

1. Tell you the 'scene' / moment that pops into my mind first when i think of you.

2. Tell you my first impression of you, and if applicable, how it has changed since then.

3. My happiest / favouritest moment with you that I remember.

4. Describe you in one word. (or more. What! It's my blog!)

and if you're lucky....

5. A song that reminds me of you


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.