...simply said...






Reichi's coming to town!

~Blinkie of the day~



Sorry I've not been updating! Been so busy and tired. Was juggling 3 jobs, working 12 hour days and 52 hr weeks for awhile. Job A was waitressing at functions. I'm employed by an agency that hotels, etc seek when they need extra staff. So that agent calls me up and asks me if I want to work! Perfect job! The pay is nothing to complain about either @ >$20/hour. Job B was delivering tourist booklets, which I have now quit. Pay was also fantastic @ $190/~8hr's work. Was estimated to be 1 1/2 days' / 12 hrs work but I dragged housemate Svenja as my P.A. (almost?) and we were zipping around! And Job C was working in a pharmacy!!! Finally!! Some know I've been dying to work in a pharmacy for eons now, but no one would take me.. sniff sniff. Finally got work experience @ a place 40 mins from home! It wasn't a big pharmacy, but the people working there were SO nice and during quiet times they'll show me how to do things and teach me about stuff like the health system, etc. I really enjoyed working there but there wasn't enough for me to do at times and I got really bored. Today was my last day after 2 weeks of work. Hopefully that's given me enough to get a PAID job somewhere....

Other than that, the count-down to Svenja's leaving has started. She's leaving on the 22nd of December. Everytime I think about it, I want to cry. Living with somebody, sharing your thoughts and feelings and heck... sharing a bathroom has made her almost like a sister to me. (Yeah we totally look alike) But I am dreading this farewell so much because she's going home to Germany, and there is no guarantee we'll ever meet again. And even if we do, we might have grown-up / changed and have so many different circumstances. We'll never have the same housemates, same neighbours, perhaps not even the same house! (noo....) So it's such a different 'experience' to saying goodbye to family and friends in Malaysia. Cause although some may go away to study, they'll come home, we'll chat over much-missed mamak food, bring out that good ol' Malaysian slang and at the end of the day, nothing much would have changed. Everyone who agrees with me say "Ya lor!!"

And to end this entry, Reichi's coming tomorrow!!!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.