...simply said...






So, I'm re-discovering how little you can actually do in a day, and how fast time flies when you're doing pointless surfing on the net.

Needless to say, Project Veg-Out is successful. Now I am getting bored.

Days consist of:
1. Getting up at 11am, although I'd gone to bed mid-night-ish.
2. Thinking I'm eating brunch, then realising it's actually 3pm.
3. Reading ppl's blogs and looking for random stuff on ebay (mainly just to see if it's there)
4. Other random internet surfing

Before you die of boredom reading this blog, here are other more interesting things i've done.
1. Cooked chilli chicken pesto (but then discovered it gave me diarrhea cause of the cream in it - I'm lactose-intolerent) which leads to
2. Watching housemate Phil enjoy my cooking (double helping too!) while he probably watched my head get bigger. hoho.
3. Played Swedish card games with Swedish housemate and family called 'Shit Man'. Quite interesting how this family of intellectuals (doctor, pharmacist, future physicists) can play such silly games. And to top that of, drinking schnapps (40% alcohol!) while singing some Swedish songs. Very entertaining. Then they'll go "Yaaaaaaaaaam Seng". Chehh.. guess who taught?! =D

OOps.. gotta go now.. BBQ dinner waiting for me!



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.