...simply said...






Cock village

Hmm.. I just spent the last 2 hours fretting and worrying because there was nothing on my blogger dashboard, i.e. no blog name, no clickable 'new post' .... then i realised i was logged into my 'quinz' acc. (which I didn't know I had) instead of 'quinz_85'. Genius!!

Okie dokes! Sorry for not updating for awhile... been busy + procrastinating.. but hopefully this will satisfy!


Hair Revamp = $31

So.. my trip to the salon finally happened, and after 3 hours of painting dye onto my hair, painstaking folding of foil, questions after every 5 snips, trying not to fall asleep, I'm here with my new hair!


Pls ignore messy room!!


I really like it! Basically, it's a trim with a fringe. And foil highlights! 'Violet red' V. nice!

The best part? 31 bucks! That's nothing! Normal price is $150. Even for RM90 I don't think you could get that. How? Where? Training Academy. Sherman's Hair Academy. By students (...for students?). Well, it's a win-win situation. They get the training, I get to look pretty. I actually think it's better to get your hair cut by a (good) student cause they pay more attention, especially to what you want. Perfecto!


Trip to the Adelaide Hills.

Last Sunday, day trip to the Hills near my house.


Time planned to depart from home: 9.00am

9.55 - Actually leave home




10.30 - Arrive at some market.. lotsa home-made goodies e.g jams, quilts, Christmas goodies. Tried something called a 'bum-burner' which was a very spicy sausage. Bought a 'Port Power ducky' for somebody (can't say who).




11.10 - Arrive at Melba's Chocolate Factory & Woodside Cheese factory!!! *heaven* Bought a 1 kg bag for factory seconds and a small bag of chocolate covered coffee beans. Discover with great disappointment that the cheese place was NO LONGER OPEN FOR TASTING. (at least i got my chocolate fix)




The factory part of it...


12.00 - Visited the 'World's largest rocking-horse'. Whoopeedoo. It IS big, but what can you do with a giganormous rocking horse??




And you wonder why I have a bad sense of direction..........................


12.30 - Arrive at Chain of Ponds winery. Drank too much wine too fast. Woohoo!! I like the name of the winery.


1.15 - Nepenthe winery. This is like my 3rd or 4th time here; it's a great place. Air-con, comfy sofa.. Ah.. nice break from the wine. They actually recognize Mark now, so he got wine at 5 bucks a bottle! Ori price: $17 i think... Least they know how to treat their regulars. hehe.. I almost fell asleep quite a few times. The coolness was a nice break from the hot day.


This is just outside the cellar door. Like the tree?


2.00 - Last winery, Shaw and Smith. Wine tasting here was a little different - had to pay! But i finally got my cheese and there was a chardonnay i really liked. The place was very simply yet well decorated, glass panels instead of walls overlooking rolling hills of vines. Gorgeous!!


Too bad you can't see the inside deco....



hehe...


3.00 - LUNCH!!!!! At Grumpy's. They have the humongoustest pizzas you've ever seen.. Too bad no photos. Was more focussed on digging in. Not just quantity, quality too! There was this old goat.. the funniest thing ever! It would wag its tail like a dog when you came near and wagged it even faster when you came with some delicious leaves.


That is Frank's car. He was told to move it because apparently Yiros, the goat, would try to jump on the car to reach the leaves on the tree. Smart!



It was head-butting / nuzzling my boobs!!! Me thinks it needs a lady goat....


4.30 - Hahndorf!! Hahndorf is a little town built by the Germans ages ago. Very quaint, very pretty, and has my favourite fudge shop (and i wonder why i cannot lose weight). According to German housemate, Hahndorf means 'cock village'. Hmm.


Sorry, Svenja not in for translation services...



Already!


5.20 - Home!!!!!


Hey it's been a long day...




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:18 pm

great
Hair Salon Redmond
Salon Redmond    



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.