...simply said...






Plans...

*Blinkie of the Day* ( i totally forgot about youuuuu...)





Whew the next month is going to be hectic!


Roadtrip!

Leaving for a roadtrip to Sydney on Wednesday with Sofia, Joakim and Carsten. A real one involving sleeping in tents / in the car! Stopping by Melbourne on the way to pick Joakim up, and spending the night there.. somewhere. Bought a sleeping bag and mat from Cunno's (Cunningham's Warehouse - plenty of cheap stuff!) I wonder when I'm going to arrive in Sydney, but I have to get to Brisbane by the 24th for...


Pharmacy Congress!

300 future pharmacists under one roof. Interesting. Don't get me wrong, these ppl know how to party hard. In fact, I think Alcodol (anti-hangover med) is on the official 'To-Bring' list. Will be a lot of fun. These ppl are my future collegues. Good to make contacts. =) hehe..
I have to bring a hawaian shirt and an 'All-Aussie' outfit. Any ideas? I thought of wearing my wraparound skirt and maybe get coconut bras. Just kidding, mom. But the skirt will do. Any ideas for the Aussie one other than a rugby jumper? (which are nice, but can i get one on time??)

and...

Home!!!!!!!!!

It'll be good to touch down on tanah tumpahnya darahku. Land I spilt my blood? Ok, well not exactly, but after a non-stop year in Skippy land, it'll be nice to reunite with family and old friends.

I must be the only Msian still stuck here in Aust.

Things to do:

1. Get adjusted to not living in Subang anymore

2. Discover Desa Hartamas and FIND SHORT CUTS. (Remember when we went hunting for shortcuts to get home from school, Jillie?)

3. Spend a lot of time in Subang with friends.

4. Change to full driving licence. (wah.. big girl lor..)

5. Impress mother dear and darling brothers with cooking skills. (Hopefully I will be called nice names too after)

6. Furnish & decorate new room

7. Get eyes LASIKed

8. Get mom to dig my ears! *shivers with pleasure*

9. Go visit MY doggie that was given away to some person with a lot of land. (fine! don't want my house with cosy small front porch!!)

10. Hope that the aforementioned Trixie still remembers me.

11. Collect lots and lots of Hong Paus that will be invested in...

12. Mamak sessions!!! at the same time not forget ...

13. the impossible task of doing Weight Watchers in the Land of Good Food.

14. Buy Msian stuff to culturally educate European and Australian housemates.

15. See Sandy at least once before she leaves for Adelaide 3 days after I get back.

16. Spend time with remaining grandparent.

17. Make the most of measly 20 days in Msia.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.