...simply said...






Auf Weidersehen

Deaer Favourite Housemate,

I AM VERY UPSET. YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME.

I cannot believe this day has actually come. I cannot believe that no longer can I knock on the door of the 2nd bedroom on the left for a chat, or hear the sound of you walking down ine corridor in your slippers. No more side by side MSN chats on the couch nor late night talks on either of our beds. No more splashing around in the pool together, no more bread, cheese and jam breakfasts. No more German lessons nor laughing at Helicopter. No more giggling at the boys, no more day trips to wherever.

Now I have no one to be short with me.

The house is empty without you.

This goodbye may seem final, but we will meet again. California? (cauliflower) Germany? Malaysia? Who knows?!

It's more than 8 hrs since our last hug, and the tears continue to flow. It is your fault if I have puffy eyes all the way to Mt Gambier. Wonder how Frank is doing.


I miss you too much.

Come back.


Love, Me.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


p/s
10th May 2005

...still missing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
It's getting cold now and it feels like when we first moved in... only we're not using the heater so much this time!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.