...simply said...






Cricket

I can add another sport to the list of games I'm learning about. Cricket!

Before this, I knew NOTHING about Cricket. All I knew is that they wear all white. They must have very powerful washing machines.

Now I know something. =D Mark and Phil are either very patient people, or oh so very much in love with the game to answer my endless tirade of questions.

And I went to a cricket game!

Here's proof:



Me, Phil and Sofia in our cricket gear - Green and 'gold'. That's my new green skirt! Too bad you can't see the bottom of it.



The cricket grounds



Frank.



Mark attempting to shelter from the notorious Australian sun. It was friggin hot!!



Relaxing after at a new place called Bar 168 or something.
Sofia, Joa Chim, Phil, Frank


And then a good, long sleep after.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:04 pm

This articles or blog posts in this certain an element of your blog are really fantastic. Thank you to your useful discussion.
cricket net
cricket netting
cricket nets
   



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.