...simply said...






Exams and Christmas!


I have crashed. This is what happens when you work all day, study all night and survive on very little sleep. And the little thing that tipped it over the edge was a mind-killing, brain boggling 3 hour Pharmacology exam.
I have new-found respect for new (ok, and not so new too) mothers (and fathers to be politically correct, but we all know it's really mainly mothers) who study and / or work.

Whew.

I don't normally watch much tv, maybe an hour or two a week, tops. But last night I was stuck in front of the idiot box for The Simpsons, Australian Idol AND Criminal Minds. Oh how the feeling of guilt stung.

Especially when I have an exam tomorrow! And trying to study with dust bunnies from Mark's much unused desk inducing a bad allergic reaction - itchy eyes, nose, mouth, throat, ... toes.. well.. let's just say it was a very good excuse to go to bed early.
Now it's almost 3 pm.. that means just over 24 hours before Paper Number Two.

I need an island holiday.

But I have been productive!! I have created my Christmas wish list.. for those of you who are short on ideas.
1. My own home - screw real estate owners and landlord!





2. A fluffy white puppy. With matching accessories. =D




3. A new sexy Hugo Boss suit for Mark - see! I'm not all selfish!



*note: This is first suit ever and is NOT Hugo Boss, but I don't have a picture of him in his super sexy brown Boss suit. =(




4. The new Ipod Nano... in green or white.





5. An Island Holiday - see above for need reason






6. A Mini Cooper - converible, thanks!







7. Though I could settle for a Toyota Yaris. ....Think I could have a thing for red cars??




8. A whole new summer wardrobe - And a perfect figure to match?






9. The Casio Exilim EX-Z850






10. To never have exams again!





« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.