...simply said...






Bedtime thoughts..

Just some random thoughts............



* Independant movies are the best.. forget all that fancy Hollywood stuff

* I am amazed at how self-absorbed and unmodest some people can be. Can one really be THAT vain??

* I am semi-depressed working in a pharmacy. That can't be good

* I want to stay as much as I want to go 'home' to Adelaide

* I really really really hate airports

* There are so many amazing people out there to meet, what a waste if you miss meeting a potential friend

* In the end, you know you can count on family

* Kids grow up so incredibly quickly

* Long-distance relationships ............... hate them.

* V-day can be so increadibly condemning

* I seriously have a fetish for silky things

* If everyone realises that all people are the fundamentally the same, and that understanding culture and religion is so important, the world would be so peaceful.

* I am afraid AND exited for 3rd year

* I never want to stop studying... *rephrase* stop living a carefree uni student's life

* Sticky and 'manja' people piss me off big time.

* Surely Kl holds some sort of record for largest and most shopping malls??

* Wouldn't it be so cool to be able to speak all the languages of the world?!

* I *hate hate hate* the way people suck up to those with power and / or money.

* *Quote* When you're near death, you realise that nothing matters. *unquote*

* Lightbulb moments show you who your real friends are



OK, enough of that for now.... I wonder if any of this will make sense tomorrow...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.