...simply said...






Night thoughts

This is going to be a very quick post cause I am exhausted beyond comprehension after 6 days in Borneo of non-stop action. Need sleep, but i think I am a little numb and over 'the hill'. Weeheee... party!! Ok, I am going to sleep so well after this.

Borneo is absolutely amazing. Anyone (esp Peninsular Malaysians!!) who hasn't been there should spend at least a week there. So much forest (think of all the oxygen) beautiful people (that's what Malaysia should be all about), safe and clean (much more than KL anyways) and so different. It was great cause i felt like I was on holiday, cause it is so different to KL, but could speak the language and converse with 'the locals' (and get to impress the europeans. Haha..) . Gotta love that. Have lots and lots of pictures I'm dying to put on the computer for a closer look.

And of course there is that certain sense of relief and happiness and also the backlog of tiredness that comes with being home. In some ways, I really miss Adelaide. The simpleness and organized-ness. And of course I miss Mark. Have been trying not to think about it, but I've known him and spent so much time with him since I got to Australia, that it feels so wierd not having him around. He's such a great companion, to say the least. And he sent the sweetest message today saying that he's lived most of his life without me, but now that I'm in it, he can't live life without me. OK, I'm not fond of girls who 'boast' about how amazingly incredible their boyfriends are and the million wonderful things he's done, but I loved the simpleness and sincerity of that sms. Especially cause I feel the same way and I know he means it. Nothing worse that empty words.

To end this post, I was talking to the girls about my wanting to study / work in Europe. It's something I should give more thought sooner or later cause now that i know so many people from that part of the world, I think it would be so great to see how they live. Plus, if i want to do a masters or another degree there, it's free! Just have to learn the language, which I want to anyway. Am attempting to learn German, very very slowly, but I think it would be so unique to be able to talar Svenska (speak Swedish). Doens't seem to be a very difficult language, and it would be something special!

Ok, now that random thoughts are out of my head, time to get some shut eye. Maybe pedicure tomorrow and Zouk at night with Jason, Sandy and Ilona and Sofia? Sounds great! =)

Night, world.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.