...simply said...






oh happy day..

Yes, I'm feeling happy today. Was feeling happier earlier today, now i'm just tired. Got to sleep in today, and made myself a nice big cup of Gloria Jean's coffee on the stove when i got up at 10.30 (yes, i realise this is still early for some) Then I took stuck my laundry in the machine and hopped into the shower and conditioned my hair and gave myself a facial and a wax. Pampering oneself is a necessity!

Once I was nice and clean and hairless I called my work place and told them that I'll be very available for the next 2 weeks since I'm on holiday, and Sonya said that they have been getting calls from their clients commending my work. Wow!! I didn't realise anyone actually realises when I do something well. The case usually is that they are blind till I stuff something up. Cool! I was elated and wanted to dance around, but I just called Mark and told him the good news. If only employers realise how much further praise can go rather than the opposite. =D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.