...simply said...






So yesterday marked the beginning of a whole new era - The Second Semester of Second Year Pharmacy. I thought last semester was difficult. This semester might send me to my deathbed.

Pharmaceutics 201. Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics P201. Molecular and Chemical Basis of Therapeutics 201. Microbiology and Immunology P201.

Pfft.. how difficult is it to be a pharmacist? All I see them do is dispense stuff from scripts.


My supp exam is on next wednesday and thurday. Of all the subjects to fail, I have to fail the one with 2 papers! Grr..


Made strawberry pancakes today for brunch and gonna make curry ckn for dinner! This will be a pioneer attempt so I hope it turns out good!


The laptop I want is on ebay and the bidding is ending tomorrow at 3pm! Havetoneedtowantto!!


*Morphs into Nerd mode* back to benzoic acid and gang now....................
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.