...simply said...






of all places...

So I sat for my Analytical Chemistry supplementary paper today. But... did I sit for the right paper??

I got really confused just before we went into the hall cause the rest of my coursemates who there were sitting for the defered exam (meaning they couldn't make it for the first one, not that they failed) and I was the only one who was there to resit. I am just blur or is the defered exam the same as the supplementary? I do remember my course coordinator saying something about the supplementary paper being only 1.5 hours (instead of 3) but then i received an email regarding the times and location of the deferred exam. I suppose that since I was expecting an email like that, I never gave it a second thought an have just sitting for that paper!

Oh is this another case of 'How is it that I am the blurest person around'?

We'll see what reply I get from my course coordinator. Heh..


On a different note....
You'd think that studying in the library at uni would be far less distracting due to 'optimum study conditions' but noooo.. I have been violated!!!

So there I was, studying diligently during my STUDY BREAK(!!!) As expected, the library was empty expect for few other uni-philic people. The room I was studying in was empty, until this guy came in. He plonked his stuff down next to me but I didn't think much about it (so what if the rest of the 50 tables are free). He stood next to me, apparently skimming through a book, but I didn't think much about it. He finally decided on a book and sat down next to me, but I ddin't think much of it. He sat in the same position with the arm closest to me propped up against his head (so I can't see his face?) for a really long time, but I didn't think much of it. I was studying hard, you see... Then I decided that it is time to take certain measures to prevent 'overflow' (you females know what I mean) when I saw IT.

He was wanking himself.

Through his very short, very transparent white shorts.

There I was, thinking he was so healthy doing exercise in winter and all.

It wasn't even fully hard. I should have laughed.


I somehow managed to not gasp or faint or start having a fit or reacting in any way and managed to make my way to the bathroom. I am now very pissed off with myself for not taking any further measures. Such as whacking him across the head with my text book or pinning him down with one hand behind his back (the CLEAN hand, mind you) while yelling for security.

When I had managed to compose myself a bit (Ok, I wasn't that shocked.. just something very unexpected ok!) and came out again, he wasn't there.


*fastforward 2 weeks later*


So here I am again, in the same room, studying again. I leave my stuff at my desk and go to the computers to find stuff on hydrogen bonding and print out the ABRSM syllabus to send to my program director. Btw, my Grade 8 merit passes for my elective! No need to spend more money on an unnecessary course, though I still really want to learn German.

When I come back to my desk, I sit down for just a couple of minutes highlighting the headers of the stuff I had to do for my Grade 8 practical exam. In that time, I (quicker this time) notice a familiar pose. One hand on the temple, another hand reaching down to his shorts. Not again!!! A least shorts are black this time. I change my mind about whacking him across the head or doing a backthrust into his crotch or doing some super cool flips and kung fu moves. Super Quin instead heads to security.

'I'd like to know what qualifies as sexual harassment'

Lady security guard taken aback 'Oh, why?'

'Cause there's a guy in the library sitting next to me stroking himself!'

Lady security guard immediately reaches for her belt. I am happy to see a batton and pistol. She asks for a description (green t-shirt and VERY short black short, white male, about 20, short dark brown hair, looks geeky) and off she stomps to the library. She says to leave and come back in 10 mins to 'keep me out of this'

I'm getting more and more exited... revenge!!!

But oh, sadly, she said he's disappeared and she has searched but couldn't find him. What an anti-climax.

Never mind! I will continue to study in that room and I WILL GET YOU, YOU DISGUSTING, SMALL MEMBERED WANKER!!!!!

Next time, I will put my camera-video phone to good use and get the evidence!! and maybe his face too.



*evil laugh*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.