...simply said...






Weekend of tears

I can't believe it.. I failed Pharmaceutical Chemistry. *sob sob* I've never failed anything in my life! I don't remember if I ever failed add maths, but heck, if i don't remember, it can't be important, right?

Anyway, Mark convinced me to beg them for a supplementary paper (you experienced failee student, you) And, i didn't think it would work, but it did! I didn't even have to turn on the waterworks (not intentional, but pms+fail=absolutely emotional) Perhaps my course coordinator has a soft spot for Malaysians. His 'partner' is from Malacca! I don't like the way they use the word 'partner' here. Can't they just say 'girlfriend' or 'wife'. Big difference, you know! But the main thing is I get a second chance so I have to really slog.

Of course, I had to tell him how my mom is a chemistry lecturer but I did not inherit her chemistry genes. *sigh*

Oh yes. And then of course all bad things happen at once and I find out that someone stole my bike helmet @ uni. Why!!! You can buy a friggin 2nd hand helmet for like $5. Why take my smelly ol one! Now have to go buy another. New cause I don't one someone's contaminated helmet. You sweat when you ride too! *yuck*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.