...simply said...






Last leg of stress.. for now..

Second, and last day of exams today. I wish i could say I can sleep in tomorrow, but no.. 8am class on Fridays!! Anyway, i was right about the deferred / supplementary exam. I still don't understand why I am taking the deferred exam, but as long as I can pass the course, and move on, it's all good.

It's amazing how much of a difference and how much more I understand in a 3 hour 'tutoring' session by my wonderful, beautiful, lovely friend Charmain. We almost covered the whole semester's worth of work in somewhere between 3-4 hours and in that time, I leant SO much more than I ever did during the whole semester.

Yesterday's paper went alright. Couldn't answer a couple of questions, but most of those I could do, I'm quite sure I got right. Fingers crossed for today's paper. Friggin organic chemistry. Gah!


Must pass.. must pass..must pass..must pass...................................

Oh woeful is the life of a pharmacy student...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.