...simply said...






Well it seems I am on a blogging roll and wanna write about everything that's going on in my life. Although it is now 1.36 am and I want to get up early tomorrow morning and go to the gym to work off the past few days' worth of pigging out thanks to Sandy's visiting family. Food! Pah! All-you-can-eats are not good for the waistline. Neither is German food.

I like my new gym, Zest. For those in Adelaide who know what I am going to, I strongly discourage you from joining Renaissance Gym (the one above Toys R Us on Rundle Mall) Yes, it is cheap, but not really thaat cheap. And it's quite crap. Think damp floors FROM SWEAT and bathrooms that reek of chlorine, lousy showers and all. A better gym for all you lovely ladies would be Fitness First cause it a very neat, clean and fun gym that caters specifically for women, flabby thighs and all. It's just quite pricey. And then there's Zest. Not smack dab in the middle of the city, so that must be the reason you can get more bang for your buck. Loads of classes and enough equiptment to go around. Bargain enough and they might cancel your 'joining fee' and throw in a couple of personal training session.

So Sculpt tomorrow followed by Body Jam then a meeting with some guy who apparently has money making ideas for me (yes, I am highly skeptical and will let him know that) then to Rundle Mall to buy a dress that is $20 from $295!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... And work at night (that will pay for my dress after 1 hours' work)

Big plans. Need sleep. Will try.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:46 pm

The blog you have written regarding your personal experience about your workout period really sounds very interesting . It is also very informative to me as I am also going to work out from next week. Thanks for sharing.
Melbourne Bodybuilding    



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.