...simply said...






Sandy Happy Birthday!

Ok, I know I have not been blogging for ayyyyjezzz.. but I've been busy!

So, with no further ado, let me present... the pictures!


SANDY'S BIRTHDAY

This girl demanded that I take her out for dinner. Hah! Since she is my one and only twin, I decided to do sth better and cook her dinner! Btw, I couldn't have done this without Aaron's help, so THANK YOU!!! We plotted and planned and .. pulled it off!

~~

My dearest twin, who, although hated me at first sight, is now my favouritest LITTLE person who claims my house makes her sleepy, cannot cook to save her life and has bought her first G-string! My dearest twin who wore a pink tank, black sweater, jeans, blue socks and white sneakers with blue lines when i somehow ended up wearing almost the exact same thing, just with a black jacket and cargos instead (even wearing blue socks!!). My dearest twin whom I have h2h and deep and meaningful conversations with in pitch darkness in my bed , sharing dark secrets with (she interrogates me!!). My dearest twin who broke the bottle of feminine wash I brought for her all the way from Malaysia. (grr..) ..

... Love you always and HAPPY BURFDEI!!
lots of hugs and kisses!!!

~~



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, Sandy and Su Ann. It's quite a funny story, cause i invited Su Ann beforehand, and told her how to take the bus and everything and to arrive before Sandy, but then Sandy invited her, which made things so much easier. Good thing we're on the same wavelength, as usual.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The feast! Soup, stuffed capsicum, spinach and ricotta lasagne, teriyaki chicken, mashed potatoes...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Awww

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, yes, thank you, thank you, I know it is delicious.. P/s.. OOH! cleavage.... teehee..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1 glass of wine.... just one!!! . Tsktsk....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
While Sleeping not-so-Beauty had passed out, we were hard at work (besides camwhoring)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chocolate crepes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Once again, to my dearest darling TWIN!!! <Eh.. terbalik lah..>



SANDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.