...simply said...






TEOTWAWKI

All the happenings in the world lately have sort of been causing me to think. 2 major earthquakes have happened now. I vaguely remember the days of PJEFC when I was younger, and I remember the time the pastor (can’t remember his name now) went through revelations. My young mind was quite uninterested, but I do remember him saying that something will happen in South East Asia that has never happened before. That’s probably the only thing I remember from that sermon, probably because I AM from South East Asia. I also know that if you study the Bible, you will recognize a certain pattern that involves earthquakes and resurrection. There was an earthquake when Jesus rose at Easter, when the saints rose when Jesus was still alive, there was an earthquake, and of course, there are a lot of earthquakes mentioned in Revelations. During rapture, the dead in Christ will be snatched out of their graves. Interesting.

A few weeks ago, I was lying in bed, almost asleep when a thought came into my head. ‘If rapture were to happen now, will you still be here?’ That caused my eyes to widen and I could not sleep for a while after. I am not suggesting or denying it is the voice of God, but it is something that has caused me to think a lot. I am not trying to preach, in fact I have many, many questions myself. But with all that is happening, one cannot deny that it is unusual. And of course, this is my space, where I can pour out my thoughts and feelings. As a bible-believing Christian, I know that there IS an end of the world (things can only get so bad), and that it is not going to be pretty. Some cults and religious organizations have been ‘predicting’ the end since forever. I don’t think that is right at all. Of course I always assume it won’t happen in my lifetime, but the Bible says that it will happen in a twinkle of an eye, when no one suspects anything.

Questions, questions. What next. Maybe it’s time to examine the mysterious book of Revelations again.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.