...simply said...






*Blinkie of the Day*



So.... holidays have officially started! Signed up for gym membership with Svenja today and we will 'inspire' each other to go at least every other day (or so we plan) They have really nice classes there.. Pilates is new and hehe.. they have Taekwondo as well... Not that I'm in a big rush to sign up for THAT. Body Combat would be better and Step Moves (dance class) look interesting.

Gee .. I feel kinda lost. So used to sitting at my little desk hoping information will get sucked up my eyes into my brain (and stay there) but now I have so much time! Work, shopping and travel will keep me occupied. =D Yesterday, went to Matt's house to celebrate the exams. Can't believe non of the other internationals except Steven went! How disappointing! But it was so fun.. and Matt's house was GORGEOUS. His bedroom, the outdoor lounge and the pool and garden were all linked. Saw a 'beer bong' for the first time ever! It looks like this...

So basically the beer goes in the top and down the sides. v messy!!

Hair dressers was packed out today! And all the way till Monday. Gee! Well they're really cheap cause it's a training academy. This is gonna be fun. And comments if I say I wanna go wavy-curly?



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.