...simply said...






Exams over! Partay time!

*Blinkie of the Day*




*Yawn*

It's 3 am.. 3.30 actually.. and today has been a long, hard day. (heheh.. ok, not so hard) Woke up early early this morning to get my house in a sort-of-order before the party at night, then continued my delivery job for 2 hours. After that, went back, took nice cold shower (today was 36 friggin degrees!) and headed off for BEACH PARTY!!

Went to Brighton beach, had a barbeque at a park overlooking the ocean. Was organized by and for my lil first year pharm buddies. Because the ocean is between 2 peninsulars, it's crystal clear and v calm. Me, used to ugly brown Malaysian beaches, thought it was absolutely gorgeous!! But it was!! The BBQs are provided free by the eh.. government(?) and are at almost all parks.

Flies galore! There must have been at least a hundred big dumb flies that try to go in your mouth and up ur nose!! Good thing they were only 'hanging out' at the barbie.. so we had peace when we sat down.

The water was actually quite warm, but it sorta came in waves of cold and warm, so it was quite refreshing. Played volleyball and soccer. Got hit right between the legs right *there* (good thing I'm not a guy) and beautiful pink marks now colour my thighs.

Then, another BBQ at night! Actually, was organized by my housemate to celebrate the start of cricket season tomorrow (and excuse for a party) but all the rest of us brought our friends along as well so it ended up being one huge party. Got thrown in my pool 2 times, and the 2nd time, Housemate (name changed to protect privacy, although undeserved) was trying to pretend to throw me in the pool but pull me away at the last moment, but he is too un-strong and my inertia is apparently more than he could handle so I ended up falling in grazing the whole side of my leg. *cue for everyone to go AWWWWWWWWW* Really tired now so I can't be bothered putting up a pic. Plus I'm not sure anyone would be too interested anyway.. hehe..

We also got to watch the progress of 'something blooming' between a certain Aussie guy and a certain Malaysian girl from my course. Haha.. it is kinda obvious there is SOME attraction between them, as there has been all year, but denial + 'language barrier' (manglish + aussie) sorta made it difficult. (excuses!) BUT tonight, somebody's head went on somebody's lap and somebody's arm went around somebody's shoulders. hehe.. this is so fun. =)


*Question of the Day*

Where does the line between jealous bee-yatch and yeah-I-have-a-blardi-good-reason-to-be-jealous-that's-why-I'm-making-a-big-fuss exist?


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.