...simply said...






A little update

It feels like the year started ages ago, but it's only April. Had bazillions of assessments so far, and well, only one is worth mentioning in this blog. Highly disappointing! Was doing pretty well in 3rd year too, which makes this year all the more difficult to take. I realise that I'm not the only one in this situation, but the last thing I want is to fail any courses!! Horror of horrors! I told Matthew that if I failed, I would be working for him for one more year and Jessica overheard and was overjoyed. Matthew suggested she come to my house every evening to watch tv with me to distract me so I won't have to leave. She's a funny girl, very sweet... in a Jessica kind of way. She either loves you or hates you. Glad I'm not on her bad side!

But seriously. Things would be so screwed up if I failed. It's inspiration to work hard and sacrifice sleep! Not that I sleep much anyways. But the inspiration bit has worked though. It's 3 am now and I've gone through about 5 lecture audios. At least I'm getting somewhere.

I feel I've been pretty moody lately, and that's probably cause I'm so tired. Apologies to anyone in my line of fire!!!!! Just recovering now from working 30+ hours, doing uni, and learning German. And juggling social life, Mark and housemates. Who have been great by the way. Siri and Elise. The German and the French. Party Animal and Clean Freak (i mean this in a good way!). I think that all in all, we are a good mix and we get along really well. Amazing! I have no gripes!

What's been up lately? There was the Pharmacy Pubcrawl - PharmaSutra 'Pharmacists do it better over the counter'. Hohoho. I have a feeling that that was my last pub crawl... I don't think I'll be around for the next one. I didn't really feel 'satisfied' from that pub crawl - maybe because so few 4th years turned up. We were pretty tired and stressed and everyone was saying how a pub crawl just didn't seem to 'fit' unlike previous times. Some pre-reggies turned up - the common culprits, Minh and Aaron. I thought it was pretty cool how much those two, amongst others, are so into the pharmacy social scene. Or maybe working life was just too boring for them and they wanted to relive their uni days. Hehe.

Elise's parents are here as well. Such interesting personalities! Her dad is so wacky. Sometimes he just speaks in French, as if he were speaking some language I understand, so I have to just nod and smile and hope he realises that I just can't understand. And her mom is so elegant and graceful and such a lovely personality. She calls me the 'lady of the house'. Got to love her for that! Came back one day and she was doing my ironing. I felt so bad, because I had a growing pile and just couldn't find time to get it done. And she apologized if her ironing was not good enough. I was speechless! They made a Moroccan dinner last night with couscous and lamb and figs and all that lovely stuff. Yumm!! And French dessert of poached pears with almond flakes and chocolate sauce too. Mark had about 4 helpings. Most of us passed out after dinner. It was so satisfying!

Hmmm it's April now. I said that I would plan my Euro trip in more detail come April. And.. now I have to plan to plan. After my exams would be a good time! It's really exciting, and the thought of my big holiday gives me strength and energy when rushing from one workplace to uni to another workplace.

Oh ... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING SVENJAY! Sorry I forgot to wish you on the 29th of March, though I remembered ages ago.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!

Thanks for all your help with German. Still will need plenty ... boy I have a long way to go!

I love you lots!!!!


And now. .... I present to you ..... *drumroll*

Random Pictures



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ruey Chyi came to Adelaide! Thanks Auntie Marina for a lovely lunch! And congrats, Reich, on getting a job =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

'Auntie' May came to Adelaide too! (She's my auntie but only a few years older) With her boyfriend Larry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Took Mark out for a birthday dinner before he left for his round-the-world trip. Love you lots babe!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our kitchen. I don't know why I am posting this. It's clean and with lots of yummy food laid out. That's the way it should always be =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Housemate Siri (in black) and her friend Christine during their poker night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket '
Housemate Elise (right) and her friend Oriane. They wore the same colours unintentionally!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The only mark sheet I shall post up. It is inspiration!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cousin David had a baby boy, Andrew! So I dutifully sent him cute little baby things that make me want one too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aussie stuff of course

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And a koala jumper! He is going to look so cuddly and adorable! Look at the little ears =) I searched Adelaide high and low for this over two days because I knew it existed, but didn't know where to find it. And at last, I did!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My pharmacy colleagues at Hannah's engagement party - (from left) Sandra, Hannah, Jessica, Lisa, Lara.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Matthew aka Matt aka The Boss in white and his wife, Naomi. Dwayne, Lara's fiance looking slightly bored? Lara in the background in a weak attempt to avoid the camera

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Laurence and Jessica. The most lovey married couple around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the bride and groom to be : Tim and Hannah! Now, what are you looking at, Tim??
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:34 am

wah.. don't burn out ar girl!!!!

work hard but remember to rest also ar.. although.. you've always been one to go go .. go.. and... goo..


hehehhehehe.. btw.. love your hair.. soooo long di!!!! and the curls!! hehhee.. *hugs*    



10:19 pm

Hi Chris!

Yes, down with a cold now thanks to my non-stopness. Taking cold sore relief for it. Has more zinc and echinacea and Vit C than cold products! Lol..

Thanks bout the hair! Been blow-drying it straight for the past couple of days for a change. It's so long that it's a bit annoying sometimes. But Mark loves it so .. sigh... one of the things i do for love. Lol..    



9:11 pm

cure girl!
toronto magician    



11:56 pm

We convey different administrations accessible available to our clients. Our costs and administrations are amazing.    



» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.