...simply said...






Idiocracy

Yesterday I had idiosyncratic headache, today it's idiosyncratic tiredness. Was feeling tired and generally grumpy (idiosyncratic grumpyness?) although I had a good nights' sleep and a nice evening with Caromy.

Was such a blurcase today. I meant to send a message about Caromy to Mark, but ended up sending it to Caromy!!!!



O_o



Oopppsssss.. But luckily it was nothing bad, just telling him I went out for a coffee with her and had a long chat with her about stuff.


Hehe..


Anyway, uni is not as full-on this semester in a full-on kinda way. Haha.. I'm confusing myself too. 2nd year was shit, so much to learn, and so much uninteresting stuff. 3rd year was good, with lots of pharmacy-related stuff, but a lot to know and remember. 4th year... I dunno.... everyone keeps telling us how difficult it is and how everything is squashed into 2 months, but I'm not really feeling it.

But I've been working a lot. It's pretty mentally exhausting work as well, working at the uni. I used to think that working at campus central was so easy, so much fun. But there are so many things to a simple 'customer service' type position, and I'm being asked to do things I wasn't trained for. But good thing I'm a fast learner (and a modest one.. haha). So I've gone to helping students enrol to making ID cards to checking enrolments to knowing which form is for what to learning to process overrides to retrieving phone messages to answering calls. Wahahaa.. By lunchtime, I'm exhausted. I have to repeat so many things "What do I do after enrolling?" "Do I get my ID card here?" "Where is PM-06?" It is fun to talk that much all the time, but by the end of the day my words run into each other, my sentences are all jumbled up and if English wasn't my first language, I'd be speaking something else!


We're learning about Mental Disorders at uni. Very interesting, but lots to learn. I'm glad I'm not going to be a psychiatrist, although I'm sure I'll see plenty of crazy people in my profession. I have yet to meet someone with Turretts Syndrome though. Lol..


Going out to PJ O' Brien's tonight, I don't know what for. Talking to Caromy is making me crave a Girls' Night Out (and sparkling red) again! Gotta take a shower and get ready now!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.