...simply said...






oh nooooooooooo.......

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!!

Work forgot to postpone the recorded dates on 2 of the weeks I was working on my payslip.

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!!

This means I have officially worked more than 20 hours.

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!!

This means that if certain government bodies find out, I can get into a lot of trouble

*faints*


WHAT DO I DO???!!!!!!




Mark Jeffery should marry me when he gets back so I will not get kicked out of the country.


*sobsobsobsobsob*

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.