...simply said...






Self-inflicted torture

Why does lactose-intolerance exist.
Why do I have to be lactose-intolerant.
Why do I have to be lactose-intolerant and still love milk.
Why do I drink milk and face the consequences of being lactose-intolerant.
Why do I drink milk just before an exam.

Self-inflicted torture.

4.30pm: lunchner (lunch / dinner) with a milo with milk.
5.00pm: leave for exam
5.30pm: reach exam place, rush to toilet.
5.55pm: rush out, drop bag off, rush to hall.
6.00pm: Exam!!
8.20pm: Exam finishes, rush to get bag, rush to toilet.
8.35pm: Leave toilet, and head home
8.50pm: Rush into house, slam door, rush past housemates, slam bathroom door. *relief that no one is in toilet*

Surprisingly, exam went pretty well. *fiingers crossed* Thank God I didn't have to rush (again) to toilet during the exam. Maybe cause all my blood was in my brain. (I hope) Or maybe it was all the extra concentrated crashing i did in the toilet. Was quiet you know....
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.