...simply said...






Reminiscing..

*Blinkie of the Day*


I'm so happy... Reichi is coming to visit!!!!! =)) Talked to her today after AGES of us not hearing from each other. It just brings back so many happy memories and I feel so much like I was back home and the whole past 10 months had not happened. It's amazing how much can happen and yet nothing really changes.

Got the same feeling when Chris and I were e-mailing and doing a bit of reminiscing on those good ol' Form 5 days. I sorta went into a day dream and by thinking about those fun times albeit SPM, I found myself feeling the way I felt back then, and the memories were even more real. Doing that, I could almost watch myself growing up and learning the game of Life.

I don't think there is a single year of my life I would ever liked to have not lived.


I will definetely look into organizing some sort of small reunion for 5 Azam and G3 in Feb.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

...simply said... is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.